A) Job Identification
QA of Conc. Plant
Reports to (Position):
Key Internal Contacts:
All functional Dept in Plant
Key External Contacts:
QA of local suppliers
Last Revision Day:
- Job Objective (Describe the purpose of your job in 2-3 sentences. What do you do and why do you do it? Complete this section as if you were writing a newspaper ad for your job.)
Monitor production activities and supervise the implementation of GMP programs in accordance with the Company policies. Test and analyze ingredients, merchandises and finished products according to the CPQCM. Be competent for the under-mentioned tasks and ready to undertake as signments from the QA Manager
C) Key Result Areas (Briefly describe the primary KRA, list duties/responsibilities of your job in 5-8 bullet points under each KRA. Please list these KRA in order of importance and include the percentage of time spent or required for each KRA.
Analyze Ingredients, finished products and in-process samples in a timely, accurate manner (40%) to ensure the quality of ingredients and finished products meet Company requirements.
- Beverage Base analysis: Accurately analyze each batch of beverage base to ensure the quality of all finished products we deliver to bottling plants meet Company’s requirements
- Ensure the quality of all ingredients (S-500 series) assigned to me meet company’s requirements prior to use by production
- Assist Division Technical/bottling plants to prepare beverage sample for trouble-shooting.
- Keep retention samples of ingredients and finished products strictly follow up established procedures.
- Test and analyze as called for by the process verification and release of the finished products or intermediate products
Training the sensory panel (15%)
- Sensory panel training: Expand existing plant’s sensory panel, upgrade the performance of sensory panel, improve/perfect plant’s sensory program to meet business needs and company’s requirements.
- Organize and conduct sensory evaluation for new products, authorization of new package and trouble-shooting for ingredients and finished products.
Monitor production activities (15%)
- Timely and accurate testing of in-process samples at a defined timeframe to ensure the quality of finished products meet company’s specification prior to filling
Quality System and Good laboratory Practice (20)
- Strictly follow the requirements of Plant’s Quality System and ISO17025.
- Ensure lab testing operations meet the requirements of Good Laboratory Practice.
Document management (10%)
- Well maintain all the documents in QA lab as assigned.
D) Job Requirements / Qualifications ( Line Manager input)
1) Drives Innovative Business Improvements - Successful Performance
2) Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities - Successful Performance
3) Delivers Results - Successful Performance
4) Imports and Exports Good Ideas - Successful Performance
5) Develops and Inspires Others - Successful Performance
6) Live the Values - Successful Performance
- Concentrate Production (P)
- Beverage Production (A)
- Packaging Materials Production & Supply (A)
- Cold Drink Equipment (A)
- Concentrate Equipment (C)
- Beverage Equipment (A)
- Packaging Materials Equipment (A)
- Ingredients Production & Supply (C)
- Expendable Materials Production (A)
- Supply Chain Management (A)
- Supplier Quality (P)
- Supplier Relationship Management (C)
- Demand Management & Capability Planning (A)
- Procurement (A)
- Cost-of-Goods Management (A)
- Import & Export Management (A)
- Project Management (P)
- Beverage Value Chain (A)
- Quality System Management (P)
- Safety, Health & Security Management (C)
- Risk Analysis/Management (P)
- Technical Standards, Specifications & Policies (P)
- Statistic Process Control (P)
- Product Development Process (A)
- Innovation – Product (A)
- Innovation – Packaging, Equipment & Process (A)
- Environment Management System (C)
- Environment Technologies (A)
- Environment – External & Internal Communication (A)
- Government Regulations – Manufacturing Plant (C)
- Government Regulations – Food Laws (C)
- Government Relationship Management – Plant (C)
- Government Relationship Management – Food Laws (C)
- Life Science & Nutrition (A)
- Food Science and Technology (C)
Knowledge & Experience:
Knowledge of ingredients testing, beverage base manufacturing and plant’s quality system,
Basic analytical chemistry skills and GMP &GLP experience and strong knowledge of sensory evaluation program.
Education & Professional Qualification:
Bachelor degree, major in the subject of analytical chemistry, or food science.
Good written and oral English & Chinese skills
Travel up to 5% of work time under normal conditions
The above is intended to describe the general content for and requirements of this job. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities.
Independent Judgment Descriptions:
- Typically organizes and prioritizes work but must occasionally request exceptions to established procedures
- Typically follows set procedures but may deviate from procedures and schedules when necessary.
- Typically receives assignments in the form of results expected, due dates and general procedures. Work consists of a variety of tasks/responsibilities where specific procedures do not exist
- Typically receives assignments in the form of projects and results expected but has freedom to decide on priorities and how to accomplish assignments
- Responsibilities are typically stated as broad goals or areas of accountability. There is substantial latitude in determining how to accomplish the goals.
- Establishes goals and policies for areas of responsibility subject to review by top division executive. There is broad latitude for decision making.
Travel Requirement Descriptions:
- Travel up to 5% of work time under normal conditions
- Travel from 5 – 50% of work time under normal conditions
- Travel more than 50% of work time
- 学 历：本科/硕士
- 语言能力：英语 良好
本职位需要的是 上海本地的学生，专业为 食品科学与工程。
联系电话：021-65080325 / 15800759746